- Wed Dec 6 5:00 PM
• Crystal Palace, Stoke and Brighton also interested in signing forward • Ings has played just 17 minutes for Liverpool’s first team this season Danny Ings is being courted by a quartet of Premier League clubs over a potential January loan move from Liverpool as the one-time England striker aims...
- Wed Dec 6 10:00 AM
• England goalkeeper’s place under threat from reserve Adrián • Hart has conceded 30 goals in 14 matches since signing on loan David Moyes is giving strong consideration to dropping Joe Hart
against Chelsea on Saturday, casting doubt over the West Ham United goalkeeper’s status as England’s No1....
- Wed Dec 6 8:41 AM
Today’s fluff is mulling things over Lionel Messi can’t make his mind up. Last week he wanted Barcelona to sign Philippe Coutinho, but now he’s urging them to drop their interest in the Brazilian forward and turn their attention elsewhere. Messi, who apparently turned down a mega offer from Manch...
- Tue Dec 5 3:42 PM
• Pep Guardiola reveals Spain midfielder was injured against West Ham • Manager denies reports that Lionel Messi was offered €100m signing on fee David Silva
is a doubt for the Manchester derby after picking up an injury, according to manager Pep Guardiola. The Spain international, who scored the...
- Mon Dec 4 8:15 AM
Manchester City chasing record number of records, Hazard challenged to get better still, Puel proves his worth again and Pochettino unfazed by wobble • Sign up now and get our weekly email, The Recap, every Friday Related: Pep Guardiola happy as Man City repeat ‘Fergie time’ trick against West Ha...
- Mon Dec 4 12:01 AM
Manchester City juggernaut had to find an extra gear to overcome a West Ham side who, despite a 2-1 defeat, offered something for their manager to work with An unkind reading would be that the fact West Ham United can take such heart from what was eventually an Alamo‑esque occasion speaks volumes...
- Sun Dec 3 8:23 PM
• City leave it late for third successive game as David Silva
scores in 83rd minute • ‘If we can take something about the Fergie time, it is welcome, a pleasure’ Pep Guardiola praised Manchester City’s increasing ability to win in “Fergie time” after West Ham United were beaten by David Silva
- Sun Dec 3 7:29 PM
Your weekend roundup of the best photography from England’s top flight • Follow us on Instagram for more great sports photography Continue reading
- Sun Dec 3 6:18 PM
Manchester City again frustrated Manchester United by grabbing a late victory and all three points. The score showed 1-1 and the clock 83 minutes when Pep Guardiola’s men produced yet another dramatic winner. Kevin De Bruyne nonchalantly flicked a ball over from the right and there was an acrobat...
- Sun Dec 3 3:21 PM
Premier League updates from the 4pm GMT kick-off at the Etihad Live scores: follow all the goals as they go in And you can email Jacob or tweet @JacobSteinberg 3.21pm GMT Manchester City make four changes to the team that beat Southampton on Wednesday. In come Eliaquim Mangala, Danilo, David Silv...
- Sun Dec 3 10:00 AM
The recently appointed Hammers boss won’t have to play Manchester City every week, but he will have to start somewhere December was the month that found Manchester City out last year and, though history does not look like repeating itself with Pep Guardiola’s side on the verge of equalling a Prem...
- Sat Dec 2 9:00 AM
If Pep Guardiola could choose a team against whom to try to gain a 20th win on the trot he might well pick West Ham. David Moyes’s side suffered a 4-0 humiliation at fellow-strugglers Everton in mid-week, which included Wayne Rooney’s wonder goal, and will surely not fancy facing Manchester City...
- Fri Dec 1 11:28 AM
• London mayor criticises Boris Johnson over West Ham conversion • ‘It reveals a bungled process with the previous mayor’s fingerprints all over it’ The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, is to take over control of the London Stadium, it has been announced. An independent review was published on Friday...
- Fri Dec 1 7:59 AM
Sam Allardyce and Alan Pardew get started at new clubs, Tottenham go to Watford needing an upturn in form and will Nathan Redmond
respond to Guardiola’s pep talk? Olivier Giroud has had to be patient this season. Although he has been a regular starter in the Europa League, the man who was once Ar...