Updated: October 1, 2017
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement,
please provide Atomicsoda.com with the written information specified below.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Atomicsoda.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Atomicsoda.com's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Attn: Copyright Manager
744 Montgomery St, Suite 400
San Francisco, CA 94111