- Fri Jan 5 10:30 PM
• West Ham United goalkeeper looking to revive career before World Cup • ‘I’ve no doubt Joe will play Premier League games this season, ’ manager says David Moyes has sought to reassure Joe Hart
that he will give him opportunities to revive his career at West Ham United before the World Cup. Hart...
- Fri Jan 5 11:59 AM
• Son was racially abused by a West Ham supporter in November • Player put finger to lips after spectacular equaliser at Wembley Son Heung-min says that West Ham United fans will know why he gave them the shushing gesture after scoring against their team for Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley on Thursd...
- Fri Jan 5 8:12 AM
Today’s fluff is sapped The days gradually begin to lengthen, the Christmas decorations come down, and Antonio Conte is still fidgety about the size of his squad. Will he resort to recalling one of Chelsea’s 33 loanees? No, there’s a much better plan: succeed where they failed in August and nail...
- Thu Jan 4 11:51 PM
West Ham have found great discipline under their new manager and it paid off again with another positive result against a side in the top six If he paid any attention to the scoffing that greeted his appointment as Slaven Bilic’s replacement two months ago, David Moyes would be entitled to hold u...
- Thu Jan 4 10:01 PM
There was little on for Pedro Obiang. Just as there had been little on for West Ham United, which had been no great surprise given David Moyes’s emphasis on being difficult to beat. And so the West Ham midfielder edged forward a little and decided to have a pop. What happened next sent the travel...
- Thu Jan 4 7:15 PM
Live updates from the 8pm GMT kick-off Feel free to send Scott an email here Football Weekly Extra has landed 7.15pm GMT Given the teams both played 48 hours ago, it’s something of a surprise that each manager has made only three changes to their starting XIs. Mauricio Pochettino calls up Harry K...
- Thu Jan 4 9:57 AM
Only Derby County’s disastrous 2007-08 team – who won once all season – have gone for longer without tasting victory By Martin Laurence for WhoScored? , part of the Guardian Sport Network The significance of the game between Premier League strugglers West Ham and West Bromwich Albion on Tuesday n...
- Wed Jan 3 12:14 PM
• West Ham have identified fan involved in altercation • FA could take sympathetic view towards West Brom player over incident Jake Livermore
has told West Bromwich Albion officials that a remark directed towards him in relation to his baby son who died in 2014 prompted him to wade into the crowd...
- Tue Jan 2 10:01 PM
It was the most dramatic of endings. Most people inside the London Stadium had given up hope of seeing a winning goal and West Ham United were contemplating the disappointment of wasting yet another opportunity against one of their relegation rivals. Andy Carroll
had other ideas, however, and sud...
- Tue Jan 2 6:51 PM
Premier League and Championship updates from Tuesday’s games Live scoreboard: the latest from Tuesday’s matches And feel free to ping Nick an email or tweet him here 6.51pm GMT Swansea: Fabianski, van der Hoorn, Fernandez, Mawson, Rangel, Sanches, Carroll, Clucas, Olsson, Dyer, Ayew. Subs: Fer, N...
- Mon Jan 1 10:30 PM
• West Ham have five days’ extra rest before Tuesday’s Premier League game • Moyes says fixture pile-up leaves Hammers vulnerable to Cup shock West Bromwich Albion have made an official complaint to the Premier League about the fixture scheduling that gives West Ham United five days’ extra rest b...
- Mon Jan 1 6:59 PM
• Diafra Sakho wants to leave London club in search of first-team football • Deal to take Andre Ayew back to the Liberty Stadium is viewed as unlikely Swansea City are interested in signing Diafra Sakho from West Ham United but a deal to take Andre Ayew back to the Liberty Stadium is viewed as un...
- Sun Dec 31 10:00 AM
The winter window opens on 1 January with most clubs desperate to make signings. Here we look at the 20 clubs and the players they hope will arrive Arsène Wenger anticipates that he will be busier fielding enquires about fringe players in his squad – he would be open to moving a few out – but he...
- Sat Dec 30 12:28 PM
From Arsenal to West Ham, fans assess what they need most in the January sales Related: Transfer window January 2018 – every deal in Europe's top five leagues Continue reading