- Thu Sep 21 11:09 AM
• Chile forward has yet to start in the Premier League since Man City interest • Wenger says he believes Sánchez is happy at Arsenal Arsène Wenger has insisted he is not seeking to make any sort of point to Alexis Sánchez over his selections of him so far this season. Sánchez tried and failed to...
- Wed Sep 20 10:44 PM
• Tottenham host London rivals West Ham at Wembley in fourth round • Crystal Palace will be wary of an upset when they travel to Bristol City Holders Manchester United will travel to Swansea in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup. José Mourinho’s side beat Championship Burton 4-1 at Old Trafford...
- Wed Sep 20 9:58 PM
Leroy Sané scored twice to give Manchester City a victory that was a lot less comfortable than it looked like being after a first half dominated by the visitors. West Bromwich Albion equalised in the second period through Claudio Yacob, shortly after the midfielder vexed Pep Guardiola’s men with...
- Wed Sep 20 6:45 PM
Chelsea v Forest, Everton v Sunderland and West Brom v Man City Live scoreboard! Follow all the night’s games around Europe Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org And if you like your football old-school, this may be your bag 11.15am BST It’s the third round of the League Cup! (No, I can...
- Tue Sep 19 12:32 PM
• Manchester United striker one of six English players on shortlist • Gabriel Jesus of Manchester City also nominated as best under 21 player Marcus Rashford, Kylian Mbappé and Ousmane Dembélé are among the 25 contenders to win the 2017 Golden Boy award, run by the Italian newspaper Tuttosport an...
- Mon Sep 18 10:29 PM
• Manchester United midfielder believes rivals are Premier League favourites • Herrera says United ‘need to win titles’ to keep David de Gea at club Ander Herrera believes Manchester City are under pressure to be the Premier League champions because of their record-breaking summer transfer spend...
- Mon Sep 18 8:46 AM
Bournemouth get some return from £15m Ibe, Chelsea lack plan B without Diego Costa, Burnley are not long-ball side and Jamaal Lascelles has grown up fast The Dozen: our pick of the weekend’s best Premier League photos Manchester City and Manchester United have goal differences of +14 after five m...
- Sun Sep 17 10:30 PM
The manager explains what Benjamin Mendy, Kyle Walker
and Danilo have brought and how it enables the short passes in the middle he wants them to play Jaws dropped and heads shook when Manchester City spent around £130m on three full-backs this summer. In financial terms that sum meant little to C...
- Sun Sep 17 8:29 PM
Your weekend roundup of the best photography from England’s top flight • Follow us on Instagram for more great sports photography Continue reading
- Sat Sep 16 9:03 PM
Pep Guardiola was 'delighted' with his Manchester City side after watching them demolish Watford 6-0 at Vicarage Road. His counterpart, Marco Silva, insisted that the game would be a useful one for his team to analyse and learn from. City's win, which included a hat-trick for Sergio Agüero, has s...
- Sat Sep 16 8:07 PM
• Manchester City ‘have good balance, good players and good spirit’ • Guardiola describes hat-trick star Sergio Agüero as ‘a legend’ after 6-0 win A jubilant Pep Guardiola believes his Manchester City side are much better than last season after watching his team thrash Watford 6-0 and go top of t...
- Sat Sep 16 5:11 PM
The ironic cheers from the home fans when the home side belatedly decided to see if Joe Hart
was still awake summed up the hopeless lack of entertainment here. It reflected poorly on West Bromwich Albion that Hal Robson-Kanu’s tame header was one of their better chances on a dull, grey afternoon,...
- Sat Sep 16 5:10 PM
Jason Donovan and China Crisis are performing in Hertfordshire soon but the only nod to 1980s nostalgia that Marco Silva was interested in making here was to return Watford to the top of the English football chart for the first time since 1982. Almost 35 years ago to the day Luther Blissett score...
- Fri Sep 15 7:36 PM
The West Bromwich Albion midfielder is set for his 632nd Premier League game on Saturday which would move him level with the record of Ryan Giggs Gareth Barry
will equal the Premier League appearance record held by Ryan Giggs
on Saturday should he feature for West Bromwich Albion against West Ham...
- Fri Sep 15 9:00 AM
Can Roy Hodgson’s meat and potatoes approach nourish Palace, will Alexis Sánchez regain centre stage for Arsenal and might Watford go top? Following the fiasco of Frank de Boer’s short reign at Selhurst Park, Roy Hodgson takes charge of a Crystal Palace team who have already suffered four scorele...