- Wed Jan 17 11:06 PM
Chelsea eventually saw off Norwich City in a penalty shootout here – Eden Hazard
scoring the decisive spot-kick, with Norwich missing only one of their efforts from 12 yards – but, for long periods, this had been the stuff of nightmares for Antonio Conte and his players. Enduring the extra period...
- Wed Jan 17 10:34 AM
• Chelsea told they will not be able to get Carroll on six-month loan • West Ham want around £20m for striker they bought for £15m Chelsea have indicated they would be willing to sign Andy Carroll
on a permanent basis and have opened discussions with West Ham as they seek to bolster Antonio Conte...
- Tue Jan 16 10:30 PM
• Club look to arrange friendly after midfielder declared ineligible • Ethan Ampadu set to start replay with Eden Hazard
rested Chelsea are seeking to arrange a behind-closed-doors friendly this week to grant Ross Barkley
game time after discovering only on Sunday that the new signing is ineligib...
- Mon Jan 15 9:54 PM
• Local authority moves to overcome project-derailing injunction • Nearby home owners had said stadium threatened ‘right to light’ Chelsea’s £1bn redevelopment of Stamford Bridge has received further backing after Hammersmith and Fulham council agreed to use statutory powers to overcome an injunc...
- Mon Jan 15 7:52 AM
Arsenal have hit an all-time low under Arsène Wenger, Chelsea could go for Andy Carroll
and Sam Allardyce needs a result Chelsea have endured three successive goalless draws for the first time and it is inconceivable the scouting department is not exploring forward options. Something has clearly...
- Sun Jan 14 10:30 PM
• Striker, 29, would give Chelsea a different option up front • Loan deal possible for injury-plagued former England striker Chelsea’s eagerness to freshen up their forward ranks could prompt a renewed attempt to secure Andy Carroll
from West Ham United before the end of the transfer window. The...
- Sun Jan 14 10:29 PM
• Manager makes reference to his rapprochement with Claudio Ranieri • Manchester United keen on extending David de Gea’s contract José Mourinho has reignited the feud with Antonio Conte by stating he has been “man enough” to say sorry when in the wrong, with the Manchester United manager referenc...
- Sun Jan 14 8:29 AM
The 29-year-old reveals how walking away from Australia and a failing marriage to rugby league star Kevin Locke have been the making of her, as she looks forward to the Commonwealth Games Last summer, Chelsea Pitman posted a message on Instagram announcing some of the life lessons she had learned...
- Sat Jan 13 5:19 PM
Chelsea heaved in search of a winner deep into stoppage time here, the locals howling in exasperation as Kasper Schmeichel turned Marcos Alonso’s stoppage time free-kick round the post, but plucking a victory from this mess of a display would have been an injustice. Too much of this was inadequat...
- Sat Jan 13 2:00 PM
The former Chelsea and England midfielder, 39, talks daughters, mums and the secret to a good relationship I wasn’t born with the talent of Lionel Messi , but I made the most of what I have. I work hard because I am scared of failure. I had it as a footballer at Chelsea and I have it today as a...
- Fri Jan 12 8:07 PM
• Manchester United manager draws line under clash with Chelsea counterpart • Mourinho hopes Ibrahimovic can return to fitness in three weeks after relapse José Mourinho has claimed he now feels “contempt” for Antonio Conte, with Manchester United’s manager intent on finally drawing a line under...
- Fri Jan 12 4:56 PM
It looks like N’Golo Kanté will not be getting a third successive Premier League winner’s medal this May, but the Frenchman remains vital to the reigning champions Chelsea and very much missed by their predecessors, Leicester. Claude Puel has revitalised the Foxes and in particular Jamie Vardy, w...
- Fri Jan 12 3:04 PM
• ‘Everything is possible’ says Conte in regards to speculation over his future • Juventus’s Massimiliano Allegri linked with Chelsea manager’s job Antonio Conte has refused to rule out that he will leave Chelsea in the summer, saying “everything is possible” in response to speculation about his...
- Fri Jan 12 12:58 PM
• Three former Chelsea youth players launch legal claims against the club • Chelsea and Football Association investigating allegations dating from 1990s Three former youth-team footballers at Chelsea have launched legal claims against the club after allegations that black players were subjected t...
- Thu Jan 11 9:46 PM
• Midfielder sprained ankle in Carabao Cup draw with Chelsea • Wilshere could face former club Bournemouth on Sunday Jack Wilshere
expects to make a swift return to the Arsenal team after banishing any concerns over his ankle worry. The midfielder, who was captain for the night, went off in the s...
- Thu Jan 11 11:59 AM
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger praises the commitment of forward Alexis Sánchez in the wake of continued reports suggesting the Chilean is keen on a move away from the Emirates to Manchester City. Sánchez came on as a substitute in Arsenal's goalless draw with Chelsea in their Carabao Cup semi-fin...
- Thu Jan 11 12:23 AM
• Arsenal manager: ‘Am I confident he will stay in January? Yes’ • Alexis Sánchez held back until 66th minute of Carabao Cup stalemate Arsène Wenger said his decision to omit Alexis Sánchez from Arsenal’s starting lineup at Chelsea in the Carabao Cup semi-final was not related to Manchester City’...