- Fri May 18 1:17 PM
• Roy Hodgson admires Antonio’s versatility • Palace fear West Ham could price them out of move Crystal Palace have made a move for West Ham United’s Michail Antonio, as they look to build on their end-of-season momentum by completing early transfer business. Antonio, 28, can play in wide midfiel...
- Thu May 17 5:09 PM
• West Ham seriously considering paying £6m release clause • Newcastle manager is their first choice to replace David Moyes West Ham United are ready to make a formal approach for Rafael
Benítez and are giving serious consideration to triggering the £6m release clause in the Newcastle United mana...
- Thu May 17 12:35 AM
David Sullivan promised a ‘high-profile’ appointment but having already lost out on one, the co-owner has to get it right this time Even as late as Tuesday night, David Moyes had the backing of one of West Ham’s owners. But when David Gold appeared on Sky Sports News to throw his support behind M...
- Wed May 16 12:27 PM
• West Ham interested in Paulo Fonseca and Rafael
Benítez • Club aim to appoint ‘high-calibre’ manager within 10 days David Moyes has left West Ham after the club decided against extending his contract. The former Everton and Manchester United manager was appointed to replace Slaven Bilic in Nove...
- Tue May 15 1:33 PM
• Spurs, West Ham and Southampton interested in £20m Mawson • Fabianski on Watford, Newcastle and Crystal Palace radars Swansea City are resigned to losing Alfie Mawson and Lukasz Fabianski and have informed both players, who have expressed a desire to return to the Premier League, they will not...
- Tue May 15 12:00 PM
• 75-times capped keeper will not be part of Wednesday’s squad • Hart’s form for West Ham this season has cost him place Joe Hart
has become the first high-profile omission from England’s squad for the summer’s World Cup after Gareth Southgate opted against selecting the national side’s most expe...
- Mon May 14 5:17 PM
• Former Everton manager’s current deal expired on Sunday • West Ham also looking at other options to replace Moyes West Ham are aiming to end the uncertainty over their managerial situation in the next fortnight and will give themselves time to pursue other options before deciding whether to off...
- Sun May 13 10:29 PM
Your weekend round-up of the best photography from England’s top flight • Follow Guardian sport on Instagram for more great photography The Dozen archive Continue reading
- Sun May 13 5:15 PM
It spoke volumes that the Everton fans did not spring to the defence of their manager when the locals started having fun at Sam Allardyce’s expense. They simply could not be bothered and are unlikely to shed any tears if this limp defeat marks the end of Allardyce’s unhappy tenure. The former Eng...
- Sun May 13 3:13 PM
• West Ham vice-chair wrote of ‘malcontents and keyboard warriors’ • Brady has been repeatedly urged within the club to drop column Karren Brady is facing pressure to drop her weekly column with the Sun after writing that “malcontents and keyboard warriors” have undermined West Ham’s efforts to m...
- Sun May 13 2:04 PM
Keep up with all the 3pm BST Premier League kick-offs Follow Liverpool v Brighton – live! Latest in-running Premier League table Feel free to email Simon or tweet: @Simon_Burnton 2.04pm BST Crystal Palace: Hennessey, Wan Bissaka, Tomkins, Sakho, Van Aanholt, McArthur, Cabaye, Milivojevic, Loftus-...