- Sat Jun 30 7:36 PM
• Former Napoli manager will replace Antonio Conte • Aleksandr Golovin and Alisson Becker are transfer targets Chelsea finally hope to resolve their managerial situation in advance of the return of their non-World Cup players for pre-season training at the beginning of next week, with Maurizio Sa...
- Fri Jun 29 10:29 PM
• ‘He has been banging goals in since leaving Premier League’ • Colombia striker reignited his career in Ligue 1 with Monaco Gary Cahill
believes England will face a far more deadly Radamel Falcao when they play Colombia on Tuesday than the player who failed to make an impact in the Premier Leagu...
- Fri Jun 29 10:14 AM
• Russian club want around £27m for attacking midfielder • Futures of Willian and Pedro in doubt at Stamford Bridge Chelsea are in talks with CSKA Moscow with a view to making the much coveted attacking midfielder, Aleksandr Golovin, their first signing of the summer. Golovin has impressed as Rus...
- Thu Jun 28 7:45 AM
Today’s whispers had a close shave The transfer carousel never stops turning – except for a few minutes yesterday when the whole footballing world paused to laugh at Germany – and it’s about to pick up speed. Because now that Serbia have joined Jogi Löw’s decrepit outfit on the plane out of Russi...
- Wed Jun 27 10:00 AM
The Belgium defender with an English wife says both teams are capable of winning the World Cup and sees similarities between Hazard and Messi Diego Maradona stood there in a black shirt, black suit, two watches, one on each wrist, and a yellow bow tie, holding up a piece of paper that said “Engla...
- Tue Jun 26 10:30 PM
The England defender explains how Dries Mertens, who ended his Euro 2012 before it began, helped heal old wounds In a quiet moment away from the television cameras, Gary Cahill
could be found in an upstairs suite at the Cronwell Park Hotel in Repino reflecting on the last time England faced Belgi...
- Tue Jun 26 10:30 PM
• Captain ready to resume his quest for the golden boot • Danny Rose
and Gary Cahill
expected to be called up Harry Kane expects to start England’s final Group G fixture against Belgium as he continues his pursuit of the World Cup’s golden boot. The national captain already has five goals to his...
- Mon Jun 25 10:29 PM
• Midfielder will remain at club but could be farmed out again • West Ham, Everton and Crystal Palace are potential suitors Chelsea will not entertain offers for the permanent transfer of Ruben Loftus-Cheek this summer, but could consider loaning the midfielder out for another season to maintain...
- Mon Jun 25 11:00 AM
England’s final group opponents pose danger in the attacking third but Roberto Martínez has said he may make changes Related: Belgium romp past Tunisia with Eden Hazard
and Romelu Lukaku doubles Continue reading