- Wed Jan 3 12:14 PM
• West Ham have identified fan involved in altercation • FA could take sympathetic view towards West Brom player over incident Jake Livermore
has told West Bromwich Albion officials that a remark directed towards him in relation to his baby son who died in 2014 prompted him to wade into the crowd...
- Tue Jan 2 10:01 PM
It was the most dramatic of endings. Most people inside the London Stadium had given up hope of seeing a winning goal and West Ham United were contemplating the disappointment of wasting yet another opportunity against one of their relegation rivals. Andy Carroll
had other ideas, however, and sud...
- Tue Jan 2 6:51 PM
Premier League and Championship updates from Tuesday’s games Live scoreboard: the latest from Tuesday’s matches And feel free to ping Nick an email or tweet him here 6.51pm GMT Swansea: Fabianski, van der Hoorn, Fernandez, Mawson, Rangel, Sanches, Carroll, Clucas, Olsson, Dyer, Ayew. Subs: Fer, N...
- Mon Jan 1 10:30 PM
• West Ham have five days’ extra rest before Tuesday’s Premier League game • Moyes says fixture pile-up leaves Hammers vulnerable to Cup shock West Bromwich Albion have made an official complaint to the Premier League about the fixture scheduling that gives West Ham United five days’ extra rest b...
- Mon Jan 1 6:59 PM
• Diafra Sakho wants to leave London club in search of first-team football • Deal to take Andre Ayew back to the Liberty Stadium is viewed as unlikely Swansea City are interested in signing Diafra Sakho from West Ham United but a deal to take Andre Ayew back to the Liberty Stadium is viewed as un...
- Sun Dec 31 10:00 AM
The winter window opens on 1 January with most clubs desperate to make signings. Here we look at the 20 clubs and the players they hope will arrive Arsène Wenger anticipates that he will be busier fielding enquires about fringe players in his squad – he would be open to moving a few out – but he...
- Sat Dec 30 12:28 PM
From Arsenal to West Ham, fans assess what they need most in the January sales Related: Transfer window January 2018 – every deal in Europe's top five leagues Continue reading
- Fri Dec 29 10:30 PM
• Defender played intermittently on loan at Borussia Mönchengladbach • David Moyes: ‘I’m not keen on selling my best young players’ David Moyes has said West Ham United must not sell their best academy players after recalling Reece Oxford from his loan at Borussia Mönchengladbach. RB Leipzig and...
- Fri Dec 29 7:53 AM
Carvalhal needs immediate impact at Swansea, Schmeichel seeks redemption and Chelsea’s Azpilicueta-Morata combination threatens Stoke The wisdom of appointing Carlos Carvalhal as Swansea’s new manager is, to say the least, questionable: a man who was dismissed on Christmas Eve for underachieving...
- Thu Dec 28 5:37 PM
• England Under-20 defender was wanted by RB Leipzig • Former Chelsea forward Schürrle could arrive on loan West Ham have decided against selling Reece Oxford to RB Leipzig and intend to recall him from his season-long loan with Borussia Mönchengladbach. Gladbach had been hopeful of signing Oxfor...