- Mon May 21 5:14 PM
• Chilean agrees three-year deal after talks with David Sullivan • Pellegrini will be given full control of transfers at London club Manuel Pellegrini is set to be announced as West Ham United’s new manager after holding talks with the club’s co-owner David Sullivan in London on Monday. Pellegrin...
- Fri May 18 1:17 PM
• Roy Hodgson admires Antonio’s versatility • Palace fear West Ham could price them out of move Crystal Palace have made a move for West Ham United’s Michail Antonio, as they look to build on their end-of-season momentum by completing early transfer business. Antonio, 28, can play in wide midfiel...
- Thu May 17 5:09 PM
• West Ham seriously considering paying £6m release clause • Newcastle manager is their first choice to replace David Moyes West Ham United are ready to make a formal approach for Rafael
Benítez and are giving serious consideration to triggering the £6m release clause in the Newcastle United mana...
- Thu May 17 12:35 AM
David Sullivan promised a ‘high-profile’ appointment but having already lost out on one, the co-owner has to get it right this time Even as late as Tuesday night, David Moyes had the backing of one of West Ham’s owners. But when David Gold appeared on Sky Sports News to throw his support behind M...
- Wed May 16 12:27 PM
• West Ham interested in Paulo Fonseca and Rafael
Benítez • Club aim to appoint ‘high-calibre’ manager within 10 days David Moyes has left West Ham after the club decided against extending his contract. The former Everton and Manchester United manager was appointed to replace Slaven Bilic in Nove...
- Tue May 15 1:33 PM
• Spurs, West Ham and Southampton interested in £20m Mawson • Fabianski on Watford, Newcastle and Crystal Palace radars Swansea City are resigned to losing Alfie Mawson and Lukasz Fabianski and have informed both players, who have expressed a desire to return to the Premier League, they will not...
- Tue May 15 12:00 PM
• 75-times capped keeper will not be part of Wednesday’s squad • Hart’s form for West Ham this season has cost him place Joe Hart
has become the first high-profile omission from England’s squad for the summer’s World Cup after Gareth Southgate opted against selecting the national side’s most expe...