- Tue Jan 9 9:44 PM
• Lukaku joined Manchester United after turning down Everton contract • Major shareholder says he ‘wasted two summers trying to keep him’ Everton’s major shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, has claimed Romelu Lukaku
refused to extend his contract at Goodison Park after a voodoo message told him to join...
- Tue Jan 9 3:26 PM
• Italian says he has no regrets over war of words with United manager • Conte says Eden Hazard
is fit to Arsenal in Carabao Cup Antonio Conte has made it plain that he will not forget José Mourinho’s verbal attack on him nor does he have any regrets over his part in the war of words that has bro...
- Mon Jan 8 9:25 AM
The two greatest assets of today’s tell-all are mental stability and being, like, really smart Manchester United hope to cool any interest Ant oi ne Griezmann might have in moving to Barcelona next summer by meeting Atlético Madrid’s £89m summer release clause and offering him an eye-watering £40...
- Mon Jan 8 9:19 AM
Mark Robins’ eye-catching Coventry deserve their headlines, Liverpool have a bargain in Andrew Robertson and Wolves are already good enough for top flight Amid all the hoopla over the departing Mark Hughes , it is right to take a moment to praise Coventry City. They were deserved winners of the t...
- Sun Jan 7 7:46 PM
In bringing up the match-fixing case, which Conte was cleared from, Mourinho struck the rawest of nerves but there is no halo above the Italian either and both managers are being poor ambassadors for their clubs Antonio Conte had spent his afternoon supervising an unsatisfactory goalless draw wit...
- Sat Jan 6 10:06 PM
• Conte hits back at Manchester United manager over match-fixing jibe • Chelsea manager calls Mourinho’s show of support for Claudio Ranieri fake Antonio Conte has branded José Mourinho a “little man” and a “fake” in an astonishing escalation of the verbal war that has broken out between the pair...
- Sat Jan 6 4:21 PM
José Mourinho used his post-match press conference following Manchester United's 2-0 FA Cup win over Derby County to continue a war of words with Chelsea manager Antonio Conte. Mourinho made reference to a four-month ban Conte received for failing to report alleged match-fixing when head coach of...
- Fri Jan 5 10:01 PM
Manchester United seemed destined for an unwanted replay before Jesse Lingard again took responsibility, scoring an 11th goal of the season with six minutes remaining, prompting Romelu Lukaku
to seal the win at the end of normal time. José Mourinho’s side had seemed unable to kill off Derby Count...
- Fri Jan 5 7:14 PM
Minute-by-minute updates from the FA Cup tie at Old Trafford Look in on the Liverpool v Everton with our live report here FA Cup third round: match previews Email email@example.com . Tweet @BryanAGraham 7.14pm GMT Manchester United: Romero, Lindelof, Smalling, Blind, Shaw, Ander Herrer...
- Fri Jan 5 2:39 PM
• Chelsea manager launches attack after Mourinho’s ‘clown’ comments • ‘Maybe sometimes someone forget what they said in the past’ Antonio Conte has said that José Mourinho is acting like he has “demenza senile”, launching a fierce attack on his rival at Manchester United. There is no love lost be...
- Fri Jan 5 12:36 PM
Trying to talk people into believing Manchester United are a plucky underdog is not fooling anyone, but Mourinho is running out of arguments against why his great rival appears to be simply superior “I am bound upon a wheel of fire, that mine own tears do scald like molten lead”. I tried not to w...
- Fri Jan 5 9:00 AM
Derby County’s experienced defender is hoping for a change in FA Cup fortunes at Old Trafford on Friday after suffering heartbreak with Hull City Curtis Davies
has got a lot on. He has missed only seven minutes of league football for Derby since his summer move from Hull City – recently completin...
- Thu Jan 4 3:09 PM
• Manchester United manager rejects reports of rift with board • ‘My desire is to stay until board and owners are happy with my work’ José Mourinho has responded to speculation that he is unhappy at Manchester United, insisting he will be at the club next season and hopes to extend his stay beyon...
- Wed Jan 3 9:27 AM
Today’s flimflam is feeling frayed After listening to José Mourinho bang on about Manchester City “buying full-backs for the price of strikers” , Antonio Conte took one look at the Premier League table , loaded up £50m into the saddlebags and pointed his steed towards Turin. Alex Sandro
, a man a...