- Thu May 24 10:30 PM
• Gareth Southgate will allow Manchester City player to join wife • Phil Jones
is in a similar position and can also return home Fabian Delph
has been given permission by Gareth Southgate to fly home from the World Cup to be at the birth of his third child, and the England manager will allow Phil...
- Thu May 24 12:23 PM
• United hope to finalise deal with Shakhtar Donetsk • Lazio asking price for Milinkovic-Savic is €100m Manchester United are closing in on the signing of Brazil midfielder Fred from Shakhtar Donetsk for €50m (£43.7m) but an attempt to add Sergej Milinkovic-Savic to José Mourinho’s squad have bee...
- Thu May 24 8:54 AM
Today’s tell-all gives me chills and we ain’t even close yet Considering Manchester United are still occasionally forced to rely on defences entirely sourced by Sir Alex Ferguson, it’s no surprise to learn that José Mourinho is in the market for a few more decent stoppers he can call his own. Hav...
- Wed May 23 3:03 PM
Speculation has been growing Rooney will join MLS club Everton would have to approve any move for former England captain Wayne Rooney
will travel to the United States to meet officials at DC United this week, his spokesperson has confirmed. The former England captain, who has one year left on his...
- Mon May 21 1:01 PM
• Manchester United manager wants to revamp his defence • Belgian open to move having failed to agree new Spurs deal José Mourinho is targeting Toby Alderweireld as part of the Manchester United manager’s intended revamp of his defence this summer, with the Tottenham Hotspur centre-back open to a...
- Mon May 21 11:42 AM
• Chilean scored just three times since joining United in January • ‘I’ve found it hard to adapt to the style of play’ says Sanchez Alexis Sánchez has admitted he has struggled to adapt to José Mourinho’s style of play since joining Manchester United from Arsenal. The Chilean failed to make an im...
- Sun May 20 10:30 PM
• Midfielder says United have improved but can be better • ‘When you don’t win the next year is always more pressure’ Nemanja Matic believes Manchester United must make major signings this summer if they are to challenge for the Premier League and Champions League next season. United’s 1-0 defeat...
- Sun May 20 9:30 AM
Also featuring: Owen Oyston, Sam Allardyce, and a sausage dog’s fresh start Related: David Squires on … Ryan Giggs
, Phil Neville and the Class of 92's expanding empire Related: Wretched football, erroneous boasts: Sam Allardyce was an Everton misfit Y el premio para la mejor obra de teatro futbol...
- Sun May 20 12:03 AM
Following their 1-0 win over Manchester United in the FA Cup final, Chelsea manager Antonio Conte defended himself against criticism of their poor performance in the Premier League by calling himself a "serial winner". Eden Hazard scored the only goal of the game, a tense affair which United mana...
- Sat May 19 9:49 PM
A isolated outing for the forward added was dismaying proof that skilful attackers are being left to regress at Old Trafford On a sweaty, heavy, oddly gruelling Wembley day Manchester United’s sweaty, heavy, oddly gruelling season was finally euthanised to a close. It has been a good season in so...
- Sat May 19 7:14 PM
If this turns out to be Antonio Conte’s final game as Chelsea manager, as all the evidence suggests, at least he has gone out on a high. For all the politics at Stamford Bridge, all the discontentment and the impression of a manager who knows his time is up, another trophy has been added to the c...
- Sat May 19 4:00 PM
Live updates from the 5.15pm BST kick-off at Wembley How Conte lost his mojo | Herrera: ‘my future is the final’ Email Scott with your thoughts | Sign up for The Fiver 4.00pm BST Chelsea are hoping to avoid becoming the first club to lose back-to-back finals since Newcastle United in the late 199...