- Sun May 6 9:45 PM
Your weekend round-up of the best photography from England’s top flight • Follow Guardian sport on Instagram for more great photography The Dozen archive Continue reading
- Sun May 6 8:42 PM
• ‘That is not what I want to see, ’ says Klopp of his forward • Antonio Conte says Chelsea will fight for a top-four place Jürgen Klopp has made clear his disapproval of the dive from Mohamed Salah which led to the footballer of the year being booked as Liverpool succumbed to Chelsea , a result...
- Sun May 6 6:43 PM
This revival feels unlikely. It had taken the hosts half an hour to rouse themselves properly, their initial ambitions having been limited to containing the visitors’ considerable threat. Any hopes that Liverpool might be emotionally spent after their midweek exertions in Rome, and with thoughts...
- Sun May 6 6:41 PM
• Manager first wants to overhaul Chelsea record of 96 points • These targets help to be focused, adds Guardiola Pep Guardiola admitted it would be nice for Manchester City to reach 100 points after his champions moved to 94 with their goalless draw at home to Huddersfield Town. It was the first...
- Sun May 6 3:36 PM
Live updates as both teams battle to finish in the top four Klopp seeks top-four spot and end to stupid questions Email Gregg or tweet @GreggBakowski 3.36pm BST Chelsea: Courtois, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Rudiger, Moses, Fabregas, Kante, Bakayoko, Alonso, Hazard, Giroud. Subs: Caballero, Barkley, Ped...
- Sat May 5 10:30 PM
• Draw would confirm Champions League place for Liverpool • ‘We are strong enough to compete with the best teams in Europe’ Liverpool need to take a point or more from their visit to Stamford Bridge this afternoon in order to secure their place in the top four, leave the rest of the season free t...
- Sat May 5 7:37 PM
• Arsenal 1-3 Chelsea • Miedema 73 | Bachmann 48 60, Kirby 76 A Ramona Bachmann double and goal from in-form Fran Kirby gave Chelsea their first silverware of the season and exorcised the ghosts of two years ago. This was a rematch of the 2016 final, which the Chelsea manager Emma Hayes said the...
- Sat May 5 4:30 PM
Live updates from the final, kicking off at 5.30pm BST Email Scott here with your thoughts Louise Taylor: Arsenal out to show Chelsea they are back Live scoreboard: all Saturday’s results and latest scores 11.33am BST Arsenal are synonymous with the Women’s FA Cup. More so than Southampton, who m...
- Sat May 5 9:00 AM
Liverpool will arrive on a high with thoughts already fixed on the Champions League final later this month, but Chelsea could technically draw level on points with the team currently third should they win their next two fixtures. Antonio Conte’s side are clinging to the remote possibility of a to...
- Sat May 5 12:05 AM
Jordan Nobbs’s Arsenal have recovered after losing their way and would ‘like to show everyone it’s not all about Chelsea and Manchester City’ in front of a record 45, 000 at Wembley By the time the final whistle approaches, the evening sun will have dipped, casting long shadows across Wembley’s w...
- Fri May 4 10:30 PM
• Finalists not sure of place in Champions League next season • Chelsea could apply pressure with win at Stamford Bridge Jürgen Klopp believes if Liverpool can secure a Champions League berth for a second successive season it would show “massive” progress. Back from their qualification in Rome fo...
- Thu May 3 10:03 PM
For Arsène Wenger, there will be no happy ending. Diego Simeone’s team are, as promised, on their way to the Europa League final and Wenger’s long goodbye will reach its climax without the final chapter he desperately wanted to be written into the story. All that is left now is Sunday’s game agai...
- Thu May 3 12:01 AM
The former Chelsea midfielder reveals the principles that guide him and says he is ready to make the move into football management a year since hanging up his boots It is easy to imagine that the end of a footballer’s career comes as a massive, debilitating shock, suddenly depriving the player no...
- Wed May 2 9:20 AM
Today’s tell-all is all about the bass, the bass, the bass Chelsea have applied the seductive smokey eye and are are hitching their skirts in the direction of Bayer Leverkusen right-back Benjamin Henrichs , according to this morning’s loud burp of transfer tittle-tattle. One of several youngsters...
- Tue May 1 11:59 AM
• Martial viewed as possible replacement for Eden Hazard
• Frenchman frustrated by lack of chances at Old Trafford Chelsea have joined the list of clubs monitoring Anthony Martial’s situation at Manchester United and would move for the France international if the striker agitates for a transfer f...
- Mon Apr 30 11:40 PM
• Arsenal 0-4 Chelsea (Chelsea win 7-1 on aggregate) • Callum Hudson-Odoi scores twice Chelsea claimed the FA Youth Cup for a fifth year in a row as a 4-0 win at the Emirates Stadium earned them a 7-1 aggregate win over Arsenal . The Blues have reached all bar one final since 2010, winning seven...
- Mon Apr 30 8:28 PM
• Manchester United striker underwent scan on ankle on Monday • Medical department optimistic over injury Romelu Lukaku
had a scan on his injured ankle on Monday, with the hope being that the Manchester United No 9 should be fit for the FA Cup final against Chelsea on 19 May. While the Belgian is...
- Mon Apr 30 8:44 AM
The Gaëtan Bong/Jay Rodriguez
story takes another ugly turn, and Mark Hughes tries to summon the spirit of ‘99 On they go, refusing even to the consider the possibility of lowering their untouchable standards. Manchester City were at their elegant best against West Ham and the way they have perfo...