- Fri Jun 1 6:50 PM
Roman Abramovich’s decision to scrap the redevelopment of Stamford Bridge could bring matters to a head at troubled club Chelsea’s owner of 15 years, Roman Abramovich, pulled the plug on the £1bn redevelopment of Stamford Bridge on Thursday having grown infuriated by the Home Office delaying the...
- Thu May 31 7:48 PM
• Talks with Italian over two-year deal progressing well • Napoli play hard ball and Sarri’s lawyers consider legal options Maurizio Sarri and his legal representatives have been left to explore ways to extricate him from the final two years of his Napoli contract as the Italian seeks to end the...
- Thu May 31 4:13 PM
has been unveiled as the new manager of Championship side Derby County. The former England and Chelsea midfielder has promised to be his own man, not a clone of any of the successful managers he has worked with in the past. The 39-year-old added that: 'I’m flattered that a club of...
- Thu May 31 1:57 PM
• Chelsea wanted to redevelop Bridge into 60, 000-seater stadium • Club ‘doesn’t have time frame for reconsideration of decision’ Chelsea’s new stadium project has been put on hold “due to the current unfavourable investment climate”. The club are looking to redevelop Stamford Bridge into a 60, 0...
- Wed May 30 6:00 PM
• Former Chelsea captain to depart after one season • Hurst signs three-year deal at Portman Road The former England captain John Terry
will leave Aston Villa this summer. Terry signed a one-year deal at Villa Park last July and made 35 league appearances, the last coming on Saturday in the play-...
- Wed May 30 3:00 PM
• Former chairman criticises alleged victims for hiding identities • Queries why none quit club and says ‘sniff of money is in air’ Ken Bates, the Chelsea chairman when a number of youth-team footballers claim they were racially abused by their own coaches, has been accused of making “truly shame...
- Wed May 30 2:14 PM
• Ivory Coast forward is wanted by Tottenham and Chelsea • Palace confident Sako, Cabaye and Ward will remain at club Crystal Palace look set to offer Wilfried Zaha a new contract after his performances helped secure Premier League football for a sixth successive season. The Ivory Coast forward e...
- Mon May 28 10:30 PM
• 32-year-old left out of Gareth Southgate’s squad for friendlies • ‘I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little bit nervous, ’ says defender Gary Cahill
feared the worst when his phone flashed with a missed call from Gareth Southgate this month. He had ample reason to believe the England manager wa...
- Mon May 28 5:51 PM
Russia-born Chelsea FC owner to move to Tel Aviv after problems renewing UK visa, Israeli media reports Roman Abramovich, the billionaire owner of Chelsea football club, has been granted Israeli citizenship and will move to Tel Aviv, according to local media reports. Abramovich’s British visa had...
- Mon May 28 4:27 PM
Antonio Rüdiger has take time away from World Cup training to praise Antonio Conte. The Chelsea manager has been at odds with the club’s hierarchy and some players, and is widely expected to leave Stamford Bridge in the coming weeks Continue reading