- Tue Jan 30 10:05 PM
SkySports Eddie Howe says Bournemouth have not received any bids for any player during the transfer window. The Cherries boss previously stated he was focusing on retaining his current squad rather than transfers in the January window but Harry Arter and Benik and more »
- Tue Jan 30 4:23 PM
• Manager says Belgian striker is in squad for Bournemouth game • Player expected to join Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday Antonio Conte has admitted his preparations for Wednesday’s visit of Bournemouth have been severely disrupted by the uncertainty surrounding Michy Batshuayi’s future at Chelsea...
- Tue Jan 30 3:12 PM
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is unsure of Michy Batshuayi’s future despite the Belgian being in Conte’s plans for Wednesday’s game against Bournemouth.
- Tue Jan 30 2:28 PM
Chelsea's Antonio Conte insists striker Michy Batshuayi is in contention to play AFC Bournemouth on the last day of the transfer window despite rumours linking him away from the club.
- Tue Jan 30 1:30 PM
LONDON -- Antonio Conte insisted that Michy Batshuayi remains in contention for Chelsea's match against Bournemouth in the Premier League on
- Mon Jan 29 7:22 PM
ASTON VILLA are attempting to hijack a move for Bournemouth striker Benik Afobe, Leeds United fancy a deal for Carpi striker Jerry Mbakogu while Wolverhampton Wanderers have confirmed a new deal for Liverpool target Morgan Gibbs-White - Express Sport brings you the latest Championship news, trans...